In no particular order
- A wife who doesn’t think I need to “bring sexy back” because I still am to her
- I have 2 kids who genuinely love the Lord above all else.
- Another year where hundreds and hundreds have come to know Jesus at Southbrook Church (the most awesome church family on earth!)
- Our brand new worship facility!
- The outreach and campus at Southbrook Monroe. We’re gonna turn that city upside down for Jesus!
- The Southbrook Kid’s Beach Trip with my entire family this year!
- Southbrook Lifegroup’s who, comforted, shared, sacrificed for others and grew closer to Jesus.
- Bear — an early Christmas present that will give love and laughter, loyalty and adventure for years to come!
- My favorite time of year (Christmas) is fast approaching and hundreds will come to know Jesus!
- My Lord and Savior, Jesus!
7We live by faith, not by sight. 8We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. 9So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it. 2 Cor. 5:7–9
What are you thankful for this year? We may be in a global meltdown but Christians always have something(s) to be thankful for because we know how this whole thing ends!