I just wanted to take a moment and celebrate the many ways the Summit family has touched the lives of others through their generosity!
I know we’ve mentioned a lot of them already (so some of this might be a bit of a recap) but there are several I didn’t have a chance to mention.
Friends, your special Christmas offering gifts last year went to
- helping several folks go on serve/mission trips who could not otherwise have afforded it.
- provided greatly for the children of Grace orphanage for new beds
- a freshly painted facility
- toys for Christmas
- Clothes for Christmas
- Toiletries and more!
- Most importantly, we made sure the kids had enough to eat each day in this poverty stricken country.
Helping the needy locally through ministry partners like
Your kindness also made it possible to join with ARC (Association of Related Churches) in
- Planting new churches right here in Colorado and around the world
- Training up future pastors
- Training up future worship leaders
- Student leaders
- Executive pastors
- Putting on conferences that help train a lay army (all of a churches’ members) to do ministry no matter their background, abilities, location, or spiritual knowledge). Everyone has to start somewhere, right?
The Christmas Offering each year better positions Summit Church to be able to say yes to the opportunities God brings our way like
- The GROW conference western regional! This coming year it will be at Summit Church!
- Resource our gifted worship team with everything they need to record and release Summit’s very first ever worship album (Coming in early 2018)!
- Partner with outside ministries to reach beyond the area in regional conferences, revivals and festivals like Hope Fest (250 plus came to faith in Christ at Hopefest 2017!), and the upcoming Code Red Revival with special guest speaker, Lysa TerKeurst!
Tomorrow (Sunday Dec. 17th) we will begin receiving the Christmas offering at Summit Church! And we will collect gifts for this special contribution right up until December 31st at midnight.
Would you please join me in praying about how you can be a part of what God’s doing through Summit by giving above and beyond your normal tithes and offerings to this special, once a year offering?
I can hardly wait to see what God does through the people of Summit!
Thanks in advance for giving to our great God!
All for Jesus!