I guess my mind was constipated earlier this week so the mind dump is a tad late. Sorry for that.
· Looked to be another record attendance Sunday at Impact! And the people who came were treated to a real pleasure when my favorite speaker on earth—Michelle Singleton—brought a special message to mothers!
· Don’t forget your Mother’s Day portraits! We had about 60 families get their pictures taken with mom today! If you didn’t get yours at the end of the service—than you can pick it up next week at Impact.
· Are you a high school student? Here’s an update on Word of Life Camp for July 14th – 20th. First the bad news — which really isn’t all that bad as you’ll see. The (semi) bad news is that we can’t fit all the kids and luggage in the two 15 passenger vans that we were going to take to W.O.L.. And the good news is we got a brand-new Mercedes luxury bus at an incredible deal! It’s a 55 – seater! That means even more kids can go! We did have a limit of 30 (which we’ve already reached) now we can take about 10 to 12 more kids (leaving room for the adults)! So if you know anyone that still wants to go on this incredible opportunity let us know right away and we will see if we can get him a spot. Contact either Kitty Hinkle or Tim Rayburn.
· Will (our brand new worship director) and Charis Retherford are going to be with us in less than two weeks! Will first (next Thursday) and Charis about a week later after she finishes being maid of honor in a gazillion weddings! I spoke with Will today and the U-Haul is almost completely loaded—guess they needed a few sets of cloths and a bed to sleep on—other than that they are all packed to go!
· This week we’re going to continue our journey through the in Gospel of Luke with the message entitled, “Divine Ultrasound!” If you’ve missed any of the first four or five messages in the series you can get them on the iTunes podcast under “Rob Singleton,” or by clicking here.
· As always, Sunday can’t get here quick enough for me! God always has something special for His people at Impact Church!